Collection of personal information
When visitors engage in certain activities on our website, such as making enquiries, ordering products, your personal profile is maintained in a secure file server. It is completely optional for visitors to the TAO website to engage in these activities. You may be required to supply personal information such as your name, contact details and address, when ordering products from our website we use a secure payment system Paymentsense and TAO does not hold any customer credit card details.
When you submit personal information to TAO it is to ensure that the information collected by TAO is used to support your participation in the activities you select. Incidents in which this would occurs would be when registering and purchasing products. In the case of purchasing products the information is used to identify you when we deliver your products or you collect your products from us.
Data protection policy
TAO will hold and use your personal data strictly in accordance with data protection rules as set by the ICO (ico.org.uk).
- Obtain and process the information fairly
- Keep it only for one or more specified and lawful purposes
- Process it only in ways compatible with the purposes for which it was given to you initially
- Keep it safe and secure
- Keep it accurate and up-to-date
- Ensure that it is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Retain it no longer than is necessary for the specified purpose or purposes
- Give a copy of his/her personal data to any individual, on request
TAO uses secure transaction technology provided by Paymentsense and does not hold any customer card details on any server used by TAO at any time. When you are asked to enter any personal details or credit card information the web site will be secure. Your card number will be encrypted and replaced by a unique transaction reference number. Personal information other than credit card details are maintained in a password protected internal secure server, accessible only by a limited number of authorised employees
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
Cookies are used to:
- Measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs.
You can remove any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may prevent you from using parts of our website.
Our cookies aren’t used to identify you personally.